Digest of changes for January 2022
Major changes in January:
- Value of
memory_limitin PHP settings is now specified manually, not selecting from list.
- When opening Node.js settings page, system now automatically checks section
package.jsonand displays a notification if the specified version of Node.js does not match the version on server.
- In the mailbox settings, you can now set volume limits.
- Added console utility htop.
- Value of
- When adding address records in domain settings, you can now choose whether to add a similar record for the www subdomain.
- When applying for a transfer for Ukrainian domains, the data of the account and contacts of the domain are now displayed for verification.
- On the verification page, the ability to take photos with a webcam has been added.
- Added method to obtain information about the resources consumed by the hosting account.
- Added article "Getting started" with links to instructions that may be useful to novice users.
- Added instruction troubleshooting "Site is not configured on server".
- In article about VPS backups added information on working with downloaded images.
- Added instruction to create a database copy.
In addition, we successfully passed PCI DSS recertification. All systems and processes of the company fully comply with the security standards of international payment systems Visa and MasterCard.
The previous digest can be found here.